With consecutive, profitable quarters, this leading business-to-business software provider enjoyed rapid growth and a global leadership position. In order to leverage sales opportunities and sustain market momentum worldwide, global product launches provided an opportunity to align internal teams, increase organizational efficiency, market awareness, and sales worldwide. However, the client faced challenges with the global launch plan and process, communication and teamwork across functions and regions, and alignment between marketing and sales worldwide. Global Minds Network developed a global launch program to accomplish the following objectives:
- Align global launch to company goals and objectives.
- Facilitate introduction of global launch process.
- Collaborate with Executive Team and Core Team to determine appropriate scope, objectives, messaging, strategy, and road map for global launch plan.
- Facilitate communication with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to ensure global and local understanding, participation, and ownership.
- Leverage internal resources to develop localized marketing and sales tools.
Global Minds Network performed a pre-launch evaluation and organized a global launch team including executive, cross-functional, and cross-regional team members. Within four months, Global Minds Network planned, developed, and delivered critical launch process solutions to ensure internal readiness and timely launch execution. With the rollout of the new global launch framework and process, three critical areas of alignment were addressed:
- Marketing Readiness: Implementation of a launch framework and process led by corporate marketing in partnership with product marketing.
- Organizational Readiness: Alignment between corporate marketing and internal teams to address readiness for product, marketing, sales, and services.
- Global Readiness: Alignment between Americas, EMEA, and APAC to ensure a consistent global launch strategy.
In order to achieve organizational alignment and to develop an effective launch process within corporate marketing, global strategies and tools were introduced for key solution areas: Strategic Planning, Internal Communication, and Global Education/Sales Readiness. The organization developed a global plan and road map to enable launch success worldwide. The new, internal communication process helped facilitate team engagement and collaboration across functions and countries. A sales readiness SWAT team identified sales communication and training needs for launch alignment across regions. Additional improvements were evaluated and recommended through a team evaluation of Learning Lessons and Best Practices. As a result, Global Minds Network helped enable organizational change and launch success through a global framework and process that enabled improved understanding, participation, and ownership by cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
If you have questions regarding this case study or would like to learn about Global Readiness Solutions offered by Global Minds Network, please contact us at email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you!