- Jul 22, France: “Piloter l’Innovation dans un Monde Connecté et Multiculturel”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Guest Speaker, PMI France (Project Management Institute) Webinar, Paris
- Jul 3, India: “Amplified New Product Development & Team Collaboration in a Digital World”, Dr. Thomas Arend, Guest Speaker IET Technology & Innovation Leadership Talk, Bangalore
- Jun 24, Global: Final webinar for Season 2 of Global Innovation Readiness Series, “Driving Global Readiness, from Concept to Market”, Global Innovation and Marketing Leader Bryan Semkuley with guest speaker Peter Dulcamara, Chief Scientist and Technical Vice President at Kimberly-Clark : Jun 24 Webinar
- Jun 21-22, Global: “What Does It Take to Lead and Manage Innovation in a Changing World?” Workshop co-delivered by Dr. Karina R. Jensen; “The Next Paradigm Shift: From Agile to Future-Fit Manifesto”, Fireside Chat hosted by John Metselaar: ISPIM Conference
- Jun 8, Global: Fireside Chat hosted by Karina R. Jensen with Kathy Doiron, Catalyst Labs Director at Starbucks, Innovation Roundtable Virtual Summit 2021: IRT Virtual Summit
- Feb 25, France: “Leading into the Future in 2021 and Beyond”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Panel Speaker, Franklin Covey Executive Leadership Webinar
- Feb 18, Morocco: “L’innovation centrée client”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Panel Speaker, Jeudis du Design, Webinar
- Jan 25 – Jun 24, Global: Season 2 Launch of the Global Innovation Readiness Webinar Series “Innovating for a Better World”, hosted by our International Advisory Team and guest speakers, Jan 25 – Jun 24; https://www.globalmindsnetwork.com/webinar-series/
- Jan 8, Europe: “Global Collaboration for Innovation Success”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Collabwith Webinar Series
- Dec 7 – 10, Global: ISPIM Virtual Conference, Innovation Leadership Session, Dr. Karina R. Jensen and John Metselaar, Speakers
- Nov 26, Global: Innovation Roundtable Virtual Workshop, “Innovation Leadership, Teams, and Psychological Safety”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Speaker
- Oct 16, Nepal: N-COPE Webinar, “Re-inventing the Social Enterprise In and Out of the Pandemic”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Panel Speaker
- Sept 29, Global: The Innovation Roundtable Virtual Workshop, “Future of Work, Teams and Talent for Innovation”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Moderator and Facilitator
- Jun 7-10, Global: The Innovation Leadership Workshop, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, ISPIM Virtual Conference (Intl Society for Professional Innovation Management) – Innovating in Times of Crisis, https://www.ispim-virtual.com/
- May 21, Global: Launch of the Global Innovation Readiness Webinar Series, hosted by the Global Minds Network Team from May 21 – Jun 25
- May 12, India: Leading Global Innovation Webinar, Dr. Karina R. Jensen and Lokesh Venkataswamy, Discover Innovation Series, Consortium of Indian Industry
- Apr 21, France: “Leadership for the New World of Work”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, #IRONTALK at IronHack Webinar Series https://www.meetup.com/Ironhack-Paris/events/269926439/
- Apr 3, US/Global: “Leading Global Innovation Teams”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Guest Speaker, Stanford Continuing Studies course on Innovative Teams
- Mar 19, US/Global: “Leading Global Innovation and Multicultural Collaboration”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, ISODC (Intl Society for Organization Development and Change) Webinar Series
- Mar 13, France: “IT Disrupted”, Panel Speaker/Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Ecole des Ponts Business School Alumni Webinar Series
- Nov 2, Paris: Presentation by Dr. Jensen on ‘Leading Global Innovation through Multicultural Collaboration’, IACCM-IESEG Conference on Cross-cultural Management in a Disruptive World
- Oct 28-29, Ho Chi Minh City: Dr. Karina R. Jensen, panelist and presenter on ‘Sustaining Leadership and Innovation’, Vietnam Symposium on Leadership and Public Policy
- Oct 21, Beijing: Global Minds Connect Mixer
- Sep 4-5, Seattle: Global Innovation Facilitation Workshop
- Aug 29, San Francisco: Global Minds Network Team Meeting and Planning Session
- Aug 28, Silicon Valley: Global Innovation Readiness Talk, Product Management Team, Cisco Networking Academy, San Jose, California
- Aug 27, Silicon Valley: Global Minds Connect Mixer, co-hosted with Avanta Ventures, Mountain View, California, USA
- June 16-19, Florence: Presentation of Global Innovation Readiness: The Key Success Factors; Facilitation of Innovation Leadership Roundtables, ISPIM XXX Innovation Conference, Italy.
- May 13-23, Kathmandu: Launch and delivery of Empower Social Innovation Program for Youth, Nepal.
- Feb 20, Paris: Delivery of Leading Innovation and Co-creation, Executive Education Seminar, ESCP Europe, France.
- Nov 14-15, Zurich: Are You Global Launch Ready? Moving from Concept to Market, Product Management Festival, Zurich, Switzerland
- Oct 30-31, Hanoi: Empowering Global Leadership and Innovation for Vietnam, First Vietnam Symposium on Leadership and Public Policy, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Oct 23 @ 18h30, Paris: Leading Global Innovation in a Changing World, Seminar, AIESEC Alumni GatherUp, Paris, France
- Sep 6, Berlin: Leading Innovation and Co-creation, Executive Education Seminar, ESCP Europe, Berlin, Germany
- July 27, Silicon Valley: Succeeding in International Markets: The Global Readiness Drivers, Webinar, 280 Group and AIPMM, San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
- July 5, Paris: Global Innovation through Inclusive Leadership, Inspirational Talk, Senior Leadership Development Program, Paris, France
- June 18-20, Stockholm: Achieving Glocal Innovation through Strategic Co-creation, XXIX ISPIM Innovation Conference, Stockholm, Sweden
- Jun 2-10, Beijing: Global Leadership Courses, Executive Masters program, NEOMA Business School & UIBE, Beijing, China
- May 28-30, Paris: Rebooting International Co-operation: Reimagining the Future, IdeaFactory Workshop, OECD Forum 2018 ‘What Brings Us Together’, Paris, France.
- May 24-25, Paris: Leading in a Multicultural and Networked Environment: Facilitating Innovation and Collaboration, Presenter, Conférence ATLAS Management International, Paris, France.
- Mar 29, Kathmandu: Discussions on Entrepreneurial Creativity, Exchange and Workshop Session, Nepal School of Entrepreneurship, Kathmandu.
- Mar 25, Kathmandu: Accelerating Local Innovation and Collaboration for Emerging and Developing Economies, Keynote Speaker, DAV International Conference, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Jan 9, Silicon Valley: Leading Global Innovation for International Market Success, Invited Speaker, Monthly Meeting, Silicon Valley Product Management Association, Santa Clara, California, USA.
- Dec 14, Bangalore: Leading Global Product Innovation: The New Leadership Competencies, Webinar Presenter, Institute for Product Leadership, Executive MBA Program, Bangalore, India
- Nov 16, San Francisco: Leading and Facilitating Multicultural Collaboration In A New World At Work, Webinar Speaker, People-on-the-Go Lunch & Learn Webinar, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Nov 1, Paris: Launch Celebration and Book Signing for ‘Leading Global Innovation’, Paris, France
- Sep 20, Paris: Mastering Global Innovation and Collaboration: The New Leadership Skills, Evening Seminar, Centre de Leadership et Efficacité Organisationnelle, NEOMA Business School, Paris, France
- Jul 3-5, Dubai: Facilitating Local Collaboration and Innovation In Emerging Markets, Academy of International Business Annual Conference, Presenter and Session Chair, Dubai, UAE
- Jun 19-21, Vienna: Mastering the Art of Multicultural Innovation: The Leader as Maestro, ISPIM XXVII Innovation Conference, Presenter and Roundtable Facilitator, Vienna, Austria