- Jun 7-10: The Innovation Leadership Workshop, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, ISPIM Virtual Conference (Intl Society for Professional Innovation Management) – Innovating in Times of Crisis, https://www.ispim-virtual.com/
- May 21: Launch of the Global Innovation Readiness Webinar Series, hosted by the Global Minds Network Team from May 21 – Jun 25
May 12: Leading Global Innovation Webinar, Dr. Karina R. Jensen and Lokesh Venkataswamy, Discover Innovation Series, Consortium of Indian Industry
Apr 21: “Leadership for the New World of Work”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, #IRONTALK at IronHack Webinar Series https://www.meetup.com/Ironhack-Paris/events/269926439/
Apr 3: “Leading Global Innovation Teams”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Guest Speaker, Stanford Continuing Studies course on Innovative Teams
Mar 19: “Leading Global Innovation and Multicultural Collaboration”, Dr. Karina R. Jensen, ISODC (Intl Society for Organization Development and Change) Webinar Series
Mar 13: “IT Disrupted”, Panel Speaker/Dr. Karina R. Jensen, Ecole des Ponts Business School Alumni Webinar Series
- Nov 2, Paris: Presentation by Dr. Jensen on ‘Leading Global Innovation through Multicultural Collaboration’, IACCM-IESEG Conference on Cross-cultural Management in a Disruptive World
- Oct 28-29, Ho Chi Minh City: Dr. Karina R. Jensen, panelist and presenter on ‘Sustaining Leadership and Innovation’, Vietnam Symposium on Leadership and Public Policy
- Oct 21, Beijing: Global Minds Connect Mixer
- Sep 4-5, Seattle: Global Innovation Facilitation Workshop
- Aug 29, San Francisco: Global Minds Network Team Meeting and Planning Session
- Aug 28, Silicon Valley: Global Innovation Readiness Talk, Product Management Team, Cisco Networking Academy, San Jose, California
- Aug 27, Silicon Valley: Global Minds Connect Mixer, co-hosted with Avanta Ventures, Mountain View, California, USA
- June 16-19, Florence: Presentation of Global Innovation Readiness: The Key Success Factors; Facilitation of Innovation Leadership Roundtables, ISPIM XXX Innovation Conference, Italy.
- May 13-23, Kathmandu: Launch and delivery of Empower Social Innovation Program for Youth, Nepal.
- Feb 20, Paris: Delivery of Leading Innovation and Co-creation, Executive Education Seminar, ESCP Europe, France.
- Nov 14-15, Zurich: Are You Global Launch Ready? Moving from Concept to Market, Product Management Festival, Zurich, Switzerland
- Oct 30-31, Hanoi: Empowering Global Leadership and Innovation for Vietnam, First Vietnam Symposium on Leadership and Public Policy, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Oct 23 @ 18h30, Paris: Leading Global Innovation in a Changing World, Seminar, AIESEC Alumni GatherUp, Paris, France
- Sep 6, Berlin: Leading Innovation and Co-creation, Executive Education Seminar, ESCP Europe, Berlin, Germany
- July 27, Silicon Valley: Succeeding in International Markets: The Global Readiness Drivers, Webinar, 280 Group and AIPMM, San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
- July 5, Paris: Global Innovation through Inclusive Leadership, Inspirational Talk, Senior Leadership Development Program, Paris, France
- June 18-20, Stockholm: Achieving Glocal Innovation through Strategic Co-creation, XXIX ISPIM Innovation Conference, Stockholm, Sweden
- Jun 2-10, Beijing: Global Leadership Courses, Executive Masters program, NEOMA Business School & UIBE, Beijing, China
- May 28-30, Paris: Rebooting International Co-operation: Reimagining the Future, IdeaFactory Workshop, OECD Forum 2018 ‘What Brings Us Together’, Paris, France.
- May 24-25, Paris: Leading in a Multicultural and Networked Environment: Facilitating Innovation and Collaboration, Presenter, Conférence ATLAS Management International, Paris, France.
- Mar 29, Kathmandu: Discussions on Entrepreneurial Creativity, Exchange and Workshop Session, Nepal School of Entrepreneurship, Kathmandu.
- Mar 25, Kathmandu: Accelerating Local Innovation and Collaboration for Emerging and Developing Economies, Keynote Speaker, DAV International Conference, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Jan 9, Silicon Valley: Leading Global Innovation for International Market Success, Invited Speaker, Monthly Meeting, Silicon Valley Product Management Association, Santa Clara, California, USA.
- Dec 14, Bangalore: Leading Global Product Innovation: The New Leadership Competencies, Webinar Presenter, Institute for Product Leadership, Executive MBA Program, Bangalore, India
- Nov 16, San Francisco: Leading and Facilitating Multicultural Collaboration In A New World At Work, Webinar Speaker, People-on-the-Go Lunch & Learn Webinar, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Nov 1, Paris: Launch Celebration and Book Signing for ‘Leading Global Innovation’, Paris, France
- Sep 20, Paris: Mastering Global Innovation and Collaboration: The New Leadership Skills, Evening Seminar, Centre de Leadership et Efficacité Organisationnelle, NEOMA Business School, Paris, France
- Jul 3-5, Dubai: Facilitating Local Collaboration and Innovation In Emerging Markets, Academy of International Business Annual Conference, Presenter and Session Chair, Dubai, UAE
- Jun 19-21, Vienna: Mastering the Art of Multicultural Innovation: The Leader as Maestro, ISPIM XXVII Innovation Conference, Presenter and Roundtable Facilitator, Vienna, Austria